Gathering of Personal Information
When you register, trade, or use our services, it means that you agree that we collect your personal information, that is, we have obtained your permission. In addition, AUEX will not use fraud or improper means to collect your personal information, and require you to provide relevant information beyond the scope of this policy. The main purpose of our collection of your personal information is to facilitate communication with you to provide better services. Personal information collected may include: name, phone number, e-mail address, trading information, a copy of the identity information you provided, government-issued ID, passport, any information related to your device or internet service (such as IP address and MAC), and When using special services, you may need to provide bank account and other relevant information.
We may use your Personal Information to:
- Process your AUEX transactions. We will process your Personal Information only for the purpose(s) for which it has been provided to us.
- Verify and confirm real information and avoid user fraud.
- To verify legitimate citizens, we have adopted international standards to prevent other improper activities such as money laundering.
- Immediately notify you of the revision of relevant terms and policies.
- Communicate in an emergency.
- Follow the requirements of relevant departments of national government agencies.
- Provide support for user personalized services.
- Facilitate communication with AUEX, get instant access to related services and receive prizes during events.
- The need for relevant laws and regulations.
- Analyze AUEX operation to provide better functions and products.
Personal Information Security Protection:
AUEX will not use your personal information for any other purpose. Without your permission, AUEX will not sell or disclose information to any third party (except third-party security partners related to the service). AUEX decentralizes your personal information and stores it to ensure the security of information, in order to cope with the risk of loss, destruction, tampering or leakage. AUEX encrypts, stores, and manages your information through SSL technology. Only you can use and modify this information. Without authorization, others will be restricted from accessing your information. In addition, the internal autonomy of the AUEX team will protect the security of your personal information to the greatest extent possible, and will not leak or tamper it.
Personal Information Settings
Privacy Issues and Questions